East Lothian Council

Wildlife - injured or dead - A to Z

Service Outline

If you come across an injured wild animal report it to the Scottish Society for the Protection of Animals (telephone 03000 999 999).

If you come across any dead marine mammals, please contact our Countryside Office.

Countryside Section

Telephone: 01620 827279

Block C, Brewery Park, Haddington, EH41 3HA

Search the A to Z

East Lothian Council, John Muir House Brewery Park Haddington East Lothian EH41 3HA.