East Lothian Council

Licences - street cafés - A to Z

Service Outline

You must obtain consent from the Transportation Department if you are considering extending your business to include tables and chairs on a pavement or want to site a snack bar on a public road.

Depending on where you want to site your tables and chairs, snack bar or catering trailer, there could be a lead-in period of up to one month; this gives the Road Network Division enough time to consider, approve and register (or reject) the application.

Transportation Division

Telephone: 01875 824305

John Muir House, Haddington, EH41 3HA

Search the A to Z

East Lothian Council, John Muir House Brewery Park Haddington East Lothian EH41 3HA.