East Lothian Council

Roads - access kerbs - A to Z

Service Outline

A vehicle crossing is formed when kerbs are lowered to allow vehicles parking access to a property. To make sure they are properly constructed, all vehicle crossings to properties from the public road require consent from East Lothian Council.

Further information

Transportation Division

Telephone: 01875 824305

John Muir House, Haddington, EH41 3HA

Search the A to Z

East Lothian Council, John Muir House Brewery Park Haddington East Lothian EH41 3HA.