East Lothian Council

Council housing - tenant alterations - A to Z

Service Outline

As a tenant, you must seek written permission from us (known as Landlord's Consent) before carrying out any alterations to your council house.

Contact Centre - housing repairs

Telephone: 01875 824311

Penston House, Macmerry Industrial Estate, Macmerry, EH33 1EX

Search the A to Z

East Lothian Council, John Muir House Brewery Park Haddington East Lothian EH41 3HA.