East Lothian Council

Council housing - subletting - A to Z

Service Outline

Council houses may be sublet if this is authorised by a housing officer. In order to sublet a council house, you must apply to us at your local housing office by letter. 

Community Housing Services

Telephone: 01620 827827

John Muir House, Haddington, EH41 3HA

Search the A to Z

East Lothian Council, John Muir House Brewery Park Haddington East Lothian EH41 3HA.