Curriculum for Excellence - A to Z
The curriculum for excellence sets out the values, purposes and principles for the curriculum 3-18 for all children and young people.The aim of the 5-14 programme has been to promote the teaching of a broad, coherent and balanced curriculum that offers all pupils continuity and progression as they move through school.
- The purpose of the curriculum
- The Curriculum for Excellence... where do we go in East Lothian?
- Schools - integrated services for children and families
- School admission policies
- Moving on from nursery or primary school
- Local Negotiating Committee for Teachers
- Parent Councils and Parent Forums
- Community-based management of schools
- Request to share smartcard data with Queen Margaret University
- School Catchments
- Schools Handbooks
- Housing Education for Schools
- Olivebank Child and Family Centre
- Child Entertainment Licence