Keeping 'warm and well' - A to Z
Three simple steps to keeping warm this winter
Take these three simple steps to ensure you keep warm this winter.
Are you struggling with the rising costs of living? Check that you are receiving all your rightful entitlements and read the hints and tips on cutting costs and keeping warm this winter.
Make sure you are getting everything you are entitled to. If you are a pensioner, contact the pension service to make sure you're not missing out on unclaimed benefits: 0845 60 60 265. The Energy Saving Scotland Advice Centre will also check to make sure you are getting the benefits you are entitled to - please call 0800 512 012.
A properly insulated home could save you about £275 off your annual energy bill. Find out if you are eligible for free insulation by contacting the Energy Savings Trust helpline for free, independent and local energy saving advice on: 0800 512 012.
Contact the East Lothian Energy Advice Centre for further energy advice and tips on 0800 512 012.
- Housing - public health advice
- Empty Homes
- Housing Education for Schools
- Housing contacts
- Local Housing Strategy
- Older People's Strategy
- Council tenants handbook
- Housing need in East Lothian
- Getting involved as a tenant
- Energy Efficiency - Local Housing Strategy
- Energy Efficiency Schemes
- Fuel Billing advice - Energy Efficiency
- Housing Performance Information
- Housing Performance Management
- Housing Complaints
- Affordable Housing
- Landlord's Report