East Lothian Council

Neighbours - A to Z

Service Outline

If you are having problems with your neighbours and would like to make a complaint about antisocial behaviour (ASB) contact your local Community Safety Team. The teams can investigate complaints and give advice on the best way to deal with neighbour problems.

It's best to report neighbour complaints early to try to get them sorted out as quickly as possible and your local Community Safety Team can advise on this.

Further Information

Community Response Team

Telephone: 01875 613921

C/O Customer Services, Penston House, Macmerry Industrial Estate, Macmerry, EH33 1EX

Search the A to Z

East Lothian Council, John Muir House Brewery Park Haddington East Lothian EH41 3HA.