East Lothian Council

Landlord Registration - A to Z

Service Outline

To learn how to register as a private landlord in East Lothian, please visit our Landlord Registration page. You can also download a form. Further help is available from the Private Housing team, contacts given below.

Further Information

Landlord Registration and HMO Licensing

Telephone: 01875 824368

John Muir House, Brewery Park, Haddington, EH41 3HA

Search the A to Z

East Lothian Council, John Muir House Brewery Park Haddington East Lothian EH41 3HA.