Pollution control - noise - A to Z
The Council's Environmental Health teams will give advice and investigate complaints and has the power to take enforcement action.
For domestic noise problems (e.g. noisy parties, DIY activities, noisy neighbours), the Council works in partnership with Police Scotland to provide a night time noise team to respond to complaints outwith office hours.
- Monday to Thursday 0900 – 1700 hours
- Friday 0900 – 1600 hours.
- Daytime contact number 01620 827365
- Friday and Saturday 2200 – 0230 hours
- contacted via Police Force Control Centre on 101
- or Antisocial Behaviour helpline on 0845 601 8518