East Lothian Council

Licences - boarding animals - A to Z

Service Outline

All animal boarding facilities must obtain a licence to trade.  This ensures that such accommodation meets certain standards which include management of the accommodation and precautions against disease and fire. 

Further Information

Food and Safety Manager

Telephone: 01620 827365

John Muir House, Haddington, EH41 3HA

Search the A to Z

East Lothian Council, John Muir House Brewery Park Haddington East Lothian EH41 3HA.