East Lothian Children and Young People's Plan 2016-19 - A to Z
Helping our children and young people to achieve their fullest potential in life
Eighteen months in the making, developed with children, young people, parents, carers, practitioners and advocates, the East Lothian Children and Young People’s Services Plan goes live online today.
The plan, which has been produced by the East Lothian Partnership, looks at all the services that impact on the lives of children and families, establishes what’s working well and what could be better, and sets out a three-year action plan (running from 2016 to 2019) which sets out how services will be developed and improved.
It hinges on the belief that all children and young people should be Safe, Healthy, Achieving, Nurtured, Active, Respected and Responsible, and Included (these themes are sometimes referred to under the catch-all title ‘SHANARRI’).
- Community support groups and voluntary organisations
- Social work complaints procedure
- Safelink Scheme
- Adult Social Care charging policy
- Occupational Therapy self selection service
- Self-directed support (SDS)
- Getting it Right for Every Child (GIRFEC)
- Make a career in care in East Lothian
- Integrating health and social care in East Lothian
- Current foster carers and adoptive parents
- Foster East Lothian
- Adopt East Lothian
- Private fostering
- Developing specialist support and care at home services
- Developing specialist and help to live at home services
- East Lothian Autism Strategy
- Children's Services Section 10 Funding
- East Lothian Community Hospital
- East Lothian Autism