East Lothian Council

Licences - caravan sites - A to Z

Service Outline

Land owners must not allow their land to be used as a caravan site unless it holds a valid site licence other than for certain exemptions such as: incidental use within the boundary of a dwelling house; sites approved by certain organisations (e.g. a caravan club); building and engineering sites; travelling show-people sites and sites occupied by the local authority.

Further Information

Food and Safety Manager

Telephone: 01620 827365

John Muir House, Haddington, EH41 3HA

Search the A to Z

East Lothian Council, John Muir House Brewery Park Haddington East Lothian EH41 3HA.