East Lothian Council

Licences - dangerous animals - A to Z

Service Outline

Certain animals are classed as "dangerous animals" and the owners must obtain a licence to keep such animals. 

Further Information

Food and Safety Manager

Telephone: 01620 827365

John Muir House, Haddington, EH41 3HA

Search the A to Z

East Lothian Council, John Muir House Brewery Park Haddington East Lothian EH41 3HA.