East Lothian Council

Licences - pet shops - A to Z

Service Outline

All pet shops must have a licence to trade.  Before a licence is issued, officers will visit the premises to ensure health and safety and animals welfare standards are met.

Application for a Pet Shop Licence

Application form

Application Form for a Licence to Keep a Dangerous Animal

Application form

Application for a Horse Riding Establishment Licence

Application form

Dog Breeding Establishment Licence

Application form

Licence Fees

Table of fees for: pet shops; dog breeders; boarding animals; exotic, dangerous and wild animals; riding establishments

  • Licence Fees XLS (XLS)
  • Size: 18 KB
  • Estimated download time: (56k = 3 secs)

Food and Safety Manager

Telephone: 01620 827365

John Muir House, Haddington, EH41 3HA

Search the A to Z

East Lothian Council, John Muir House Brewery Park Haddington East Lothian EH41 3HA.