East Lothian Council

Accident reporting - A to Z

Service Outline

Employers have a duty to report certain dangerous occurrences and accidents at work to the local authority or Health & Safety Executive (HSE), who will investigate any incidents. The usual method of reporting is via the RIDDOR Incident Contact Centre (telephone: 0845 300 9923).

Environmental and Consumer Services

Telephone: 01620 827365

John Muir House, Haddington, EH41 3HA

Search the A to Z

East Lothian Council, John Muir House Brewery Park Haddington East Lothian EH41 3HA.