East Lothian Council

Blue Badge Scheme

Lost or stolen Blue Badge

If your badge is lost or stolen you should contact the police and tell them.

They will give you a Lost Property Reference Number if it is lost, or a Crime Reference Number if it is stolen.

Using this, you should then email or write to us and we will send you the required replacement application for completion, prior to a replacement badge being sent out.

All replacement badges cost £20.

Payments can be made by credit or debit cards, the card holder does not need to be the applicant.

If your badge is found after you have reported it lost or stolen, it can no longer be used and should be returned to the Blue Badge team.

Pay for a Replacement Blue Badge

John Muir House, Court Street, Haddington, EH41 3HA.

Telephone: 01620 827 827

East Lothian Council, John Muir House Brewery Park Haddington East Lothian EH41 3HA.