East Lothian Council

Integrating health and social care in East Lothian

Frequently-asked questions (FAQs)

Integration of Health and Social Care

We are currently refreshing our FAQs and would be really grateful to hear from you about what you would like to know. for example:

Question: Who regulates the work of the East Lothian Health and Social Care Partnership/Integration Joint Board?



Email us your questions at ELHSCP@eastlothian.gov.uk

You can also contact us at:

East Lothian Council, John Muir House Brewery Park Haddington East Lothian EH41 3HA.