East Lothian Council

Land Use/Application Advice

Planning Advice

Planning applications can involve matters relating to the design and the external appearance of proposed developments that might have an impact on the character, appearance and amenity of neighbouring land and the wider area.

If you want to make a planning application for a proposed development or if you wish to make representation on a planning application concerning these matters, please contact our Duty Planner or Environment reception.

Environment Reception, John Muir House, Haddington, EH41 3HA.

Telephone: 01620 827216

Tue - Thur: 09.00-13.00

East Lothian Council, John Muir House Brewery Park Haddington East Lothian EH41 3HA.