Pay to Stay
You can contact our rent income team by completing an online enquiry form.
If you would like to speak to a rent income officer, please phone 01620 827528 between:
- 9am and 5pm Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- 10am and 5pm Wednesday
- 9am and 4pm Friday
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com
If you would like to write to our rent income team, the address is:
East Lothian Council
PO Box 13258
Local Council offices
Our local offices are situated at:
- John Muir House, Haddington
- Brunton Hall, Ladywell Way, Musselburgh
- Aldhammer House, High Street, Prestonpans
- The George Johnstone Centre, Tranent
- The Bleachingfield Centre, Dunbar
- School Road, North Berwick
All local offices are open from:
- 9am to 4.30pm Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- 10am to 4.30pm Wednesday
- 9am to 3.30pm Friday
Important Information about Universal Credit
If you are of working age and were intending to make a new claim for housing benefit, you may now be required to claim help towards your housing costs as part of your Universal Credit claim.
You will NOT be able to claim for help with your council tax as part of your Universal Credit claim. You MUST make a separate claim to East Lothian Council for this.
You can make a claim for council tax reduction online.