East Lothian Council

Repairs help for older and disabled people

Help for older and disabled owners and private tenants

This topic is for older or disabled home owners and private tenants, who need assistance with maintaining their home. More information about repairs for private owners and private tenants is available on other pages.

Care & Repair East Lothian

If you are a home owner over 60, or disabled and over 50, Care & Repair East Lothian may be able to assist you with repairs and maintenance in your home.

Small repairs service

Care & Repair East Lothian offers a Small Repairs Service which aims to help owners and private tenants to carry out works such as small joinery repairs, installing draft excluders, hanging curtains and small electrical appliance repairs.

If you want to know more about your housing options, click on the link or call 01620 827827 and ask for your Local Housing Office - they will be happy to help

East Lothian Council, John Muir House Brewery Park Haddington East Lothian EH41 3HA.