Can we reduce your council tax bill?
Are you missing out on financial help?
You can claim council tax reduction whether you're working, unemployed, disabled, single, married or in a civil partnership.
Would you qualify for a reduction?
To qualify for council tax reduction, you must:
- be on a low income
- be the person responsible for paying the council tax
You may not be entitled to council tax reduction if:
- you've come to live in the UK from abroad
- you're a full time student
- you live in residential care or a nursing home
- you have savings over £16,000
To find out if you're eligible, apply online
or call into your local Council office and pick up an application form.