East Lothian Council

Child Entertainment Licence

The Children (Performances & Activities) (Scotland) Regulations 2014

face painting

You may need a child entertainment licence if your production or activity includes children under school leaving age as defined on the Scottish Government website.

Productions and activities include:

  • television
  • theatre
  • modelling
  • sport.

The completed application should be sent so as to reach us not less than 21 days before the first performance or activity for which the licence is requested.

Completed application forms should to be returned to:            

Education Business Unit
John Muir House
EH41 3HA

Further information


East Lothian Council, John Muir House Brewery Park Haddington East Lothian EH41 3HA.