East Lothian Council

Additional Support for Learning

What can young people or their parents do if they do not agree with a decision made by East Lothian Council?

You will find details about how to resolve disputes in our leaflet Resolving Disputes about Additional Support Needs. You can get a copy of this by phoning 01620 827 491 or email educationenquiries@eastlothian.gov.uk

Further information about resolving disputes to do with CSPs can be found in The Parents' Guide to Additional support for Learning, published by Enquire.

Children in Scotland,
5 Shandwick Place,
Phone: 0845 123 2303
Email: info@enquire.org.uk
Web site: www.enquire.org.uk

East Lothian Council Education Complaints Procedure

We also have an education complaints procedure that covers all aspects of education. For more information, please contact your school and ask for the Education Complaints leaflet.

East Lothian Council, John Muir House Brewery Park Haddington East Lothian EH41 3HA.