Tranent Care Facility Project
Published Tuesday 3rd April 12
Contractor to start ground stabilisation work next week.
Site preparation work has started for the new Council 60 bed residential home and day care facility in Tranent.
Ground Stabilisation Work
- The site set-up will start on Wednesday 4 April.
- Drilling and underground grouting will start from Tuesday 10 April.
- Work will last for 6 weeks.
- There will be some noise from drilling, but this is not expected to be severe.
- There could be some dust, particularly if the weather is dry.
- The work is necessary in preparation for the new 60 bed care facility.
- Building which is expected to start in September.
- Please be patient during this essential work.
Access for Contractors Vehicles
- Delivery lorries will arrive from Sanderson’s Wynd via School Lane.
- There will be no deliveries between 8.15 - 9.15am, nor 2.30 – 3.45pm.
- Please take extra care if you need to use School Lane
or when visiting the Local Area Office.
If you have any issues, please contact the site engineer on 07834 800 543
in the site office or Customer Services in the Tranent Area Office.
Tranent Care Facility – Proposed Site Layout
More articles in the news archive.