Get set for Brexit
The UK and Scottish Government have produced advice and guidance to help individual citizens and businesses prepare for the process of leaving the EU.
Advice for EU citizens
- Information for EU citizens living in Scotland about the settlement scheme
- A package of support is available for EU citizens staying in Scotland
- Information about healthcare
Advice for businesses
Many local businesses will have employees who are EU citizens. The UK and Scottish Governments have announced a new Brexit package of support - Prepare for Brexit. This is to help companies plan effectively for the implications of Brexit.
- Are you ready for Brexit
- Brexit Checklist
- How to prepare for a No Deal
- HM Government - How to Export Goods from GB into the EU from January 2021
- HM Government - How to Import Goods from the EU into GB from January 2021
- Apply to get funding for recruitment, training and IT improvements if your business completes customs declarations