- Catering Pitch, John Muir Country Park, Linkfield, Dunbar
As shown red on the location plan on the Schedule, this location is indicative only, the exact pitch will be agreed on site prior to the date of entry.
This is the main car park for the Country Park with a capacity of over 100 cars. Visitors enjoy a range of woodland and beach walks in high quality landscape. Popular with those undertaking healthy outdoor activities and those with an interest in our natural heritage. The car park is on the John Muir Way long distance path.
- Energy Performance Certificate
The successful Applicant must apply for and obtain Planning Consent for the proposed use (including all associated fees and charges). Trading will not be permitted until Planning Consent is in place.
- Leasing arrangements
The successful Applicant must:
- provide financial references along with proof of identity
- hold an East Lothian Street Trader's Licence (Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1992) and be registered as a food retailer under the Food Safety Act 1990 and only those Tenants who have been inspected and approved by East Lothian Council Environment Services Department can apply
- provide details, including a photograph, of the vehicle they inend to put on site. The vehicle must not exceed 2.5m by 5m in size
- provide evidence of Covid compliance
- provide evidence of litter control
We anticipate trading to be available 0830 hrs to 1930 hrs March to October and 0830 hrs to 1630 hrs November to February however this is subject to the Tenant's site specific planning consent.
Deep fat frying will not be permitted.
Interested parties should complete an Application to Lease form.