Before you begin:
- this form needs to be completed in part by the student and in part by their parent/carer - please ensure both parties are present when completing the form
- you will need an electronic copy of any relevant evidence of income like: child tax credit award notice, universal credit online journal statement, P60s, share certificates, and/or P45
- you will need an electronic copy of the student's passport or birth certificate
You can refer to the online guidance to help you complete the form.
- complete the form in full
- upload your household income evidence
- the student and parent/carer(s) must tick the agreements at the end of the form
Failure to do this may result in a delay to EMA payments being made.