Before you begin:

  • this form needs to be completed in part by the student and in part by their parent/carer - please ensure both parties are present when completing the form
  • you will need an electronic copy of any relevant evidence of income like: child tax credit award notice, universal credit online journal statement, P60s, share certificates, and/or P45
  • you will need an electronic copy of the student's passport or birth certificate 

You can refer to the online guidance to help you complete the form.

You must:

  1. complete the form in full
  2. upload your household income evidence
  3. the student and parent/carer(s) must tick the agreements at the end of the form

Failure to do this may result in a delay to EMA payments being made.