Maximise your income and get advice on your benefit entitlement

Get help from the Welfare Rights Team

If you currently claim (or want to claim) state benefits, and want help in any of the following ways:

  • help  to claim all of the benefits you are entitled to
  • explanation of any official welfare rights letters sent to you
  • help to complete claim forms
  • advice on reviews and appeals
  • representation at social security appeals tribunals.

Contact the Welfare Rights Team 

Check for yourself how much you might be entitled to receive in Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support: 

If you are a parent, find out if you might be entitled to extra help: