Repairs help for older people and those that have disabilties

This section is for you if you are an older or disabled person, and you need help with maintaining your home.

Contact details for Council tenants are on the right. If you are a private owner or tenant, you can find help in the other pages of this section.

If you are interested in other services to help you live independently, see Living independently at home.