If you are of working age and need help with your housing costs and/or Council Tax Reduction, you will need to claim Universal Credit for help with housing costs and apply seperately to us for Council Tax Reduction.

Claim Universal Credit online

Download our Universal Credit Guide

Council Tax Reduction

You will need to complete a Council Tax Reduction form as well.

Apply online for a Council Tax Reduction

If you prefer to submit a paper application, you can download, complete it and send it to us.

Download a Council Tax Reduction form

You can also collect an application from any of our local offices or contact us and we will post one out to you.