Qello Concerts - on Libby, by OverDrive
Stream the world's largest collection of on-demand full-length music performances, concert films, and music documentaries. Qello Concerts transforms your connected devices into the ultimate live music concert film experience. Give your favourite headliners a standing ovation from the best seat in the house anywhere, anytime!
- 1000s of concert films and documentaries
- new concerts added every week
- streamed live concerts with major partners
- available on all your streaming devices
Libby is free and easy to get started.
Click on the button below to register for Libby and a password will be emailed to you.
Once you have registered and received your password please follow the instructions below.
Install the Libby App
- download the Libby app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- click on Yes to say you have a library card
- search for East Lothian Library Service and click on the East Lothian Library Service details to select it
- click on Sign In With My Card and enter your email address and click Next
- enter your password and click Sign In and then Next
To access Qello, go to the homepage and click on Extras
The Overdrive app is available for Kindle Fire users or devices that cannot download the Libby app however this app is due to be retired from February 2022. It is recommended that borrowers access Libby via the browser on their device.
Using Libby on a Computer/ Browser
If you are unable to install the Libby app you can still borrow and read books online via the website. Please follow the instructions below.
- go to the East Lothian Libby homepage
- click on Sign in With My Card
- enter your email address and click Next
- enter your password and click Sign In and Next
To access Qello, go to the homepage and click on Extras.
Got questions about Libby, the one-tap reading app from our library? Get your common, or not-so-common questions answered or get help with specific features to make the most of your in-app experience by visiting the Libby help section.