Renewing your National Entitlement Card
For people aged 60 and over
- Elderly passes do not have an expiry date and do not have to be renewed.
For people with a disability
- We are no longer sending renewal notifications via post.
- Renewal applications can be made at your local library If you are unable to attend in person, you can also email [email protected]
- If you already have a disabled bus pass, please supply a current proof of entitlement from the list of accepted proofs.
- If your address has changed since your current card was issued, please provide proof of your current address (e.g. a utility bill/bank statement/television licence/council tax bill/HMRC or DWP letter)
- You should receive your card within three weeks of renewing. If you haven't received your card within this timescale, please call 01620 827 827.