If you propose to construct new roads or footways in East Lothian, we can help you nevigate through the permissions required for projects ranging from single house plots to major residential, industrial and retail developments.
Applicants are advised to make early contact with our Transport Planning team (email email@example.com) to discuss the impact of their proposals, prior to submitting a planning application.
The team can advise on a variety of matters such as:
- Parking standards
- Access requirements
- Design and Layout standards
- Quality and Road Safety Audit requirements
- Street Engineering Reviews
- Transport Assessment requirements
- Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS)
- Road Construction Consent
Information on some of the above topics are available from our transport planning resources.