Access to sporting facilities - coronavirus (COVID-19)
In East Lothian, the return of sports will rely on a number of measures to be put in place in order for people to participate safely. Many of the activities rely on volunteers to allow access to outdoor facilities. It is therefore likely that individual facilities will open at different times and have restrictions in place.
- access to sport and leisure facilities are now operating under guidance linked to the Scottish Government COVID 19 Framework
- a summary of what is permitted is outlined on the Sportscotland.org website
- please also note that in level 4, after school clubs are not allowed for under 18 non-contact outdoor sports
- make sure you are aware of the restrictions before trying to visit any facility
- follow the Government, NHS and relevant sporting body's guidance at all times for the safety of yourself and others