Funding for business
Help and Support for businesses during the COVID-19 restrictions
This page will be revised as quickly as possible in response to Government updates. The most up to date information on COVID support for businesses, including funding, can be found at Find Business Support. All queries relating to COVID funding for businesses should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For other enquiries, please email email@example.com
Local Authority COVID-19 Economic Recovery Fund (LA-CER) 2022/23
This fund forms part of the Scottish Government’s Local Authority COVID-19 Economic Recovery Fund (LACER) 2022/23. The aim of the Fund is to address local economic recovery and cost of living impacts on low-income households by supporting:
- Interventions that support local economic recovery and contribute to businesses being able to move from surviving the period of trading restrictions towards recovery, growth, adaptation and building resilience.
- Projects that can rebuild consumer confidence and stimulate demand and economic activity.
- Low-income households, that are disproportionately impacted by the pandemic and the current cost of living crisis, become more economically active.
Please see below further guidance on the level of grants available to businesses:-
To enquire about any of the above grants, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
East Lothian Investments Ltd
ELI Ltd is a not-for-profit company, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, providing interest-free loans to East Lothian businesses. It is managed by a Fund Manager and governed by a Board of Directors.
- companies must be based within East Lothian
- loans can be applied for up to £25,000 and are interest-free
- there is a 5% arrangement fee which you must pay before you receive the funds
- applications can be for any purpose, except debt repayment
- loans awarded will normally be re-paid over a term of 60 months
- open to businesses at all stages and all sectors and types of businesses, including start up
More information, including applicant guidance and application form visit East Lothian Investments. Deadline dates for new applications are set every 6 to 8 weeks.