East Lothian Foodbank

For emergency food parcels for those who are struggling financially to put food on the table, on low incomes or have no money due to delays or sanctions in benefits.

You will need to be referred to the Foodbank. You can do this by contacting:

  • your local CAB office ([email protected])
  • Scottish Welfare Fund - find out more here
  • your allocated social worker, housing support worker, health visitor or children’s centre.