Unaudited statement of accounts – 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018
Notice is hereby given under Regulation 5 (1) of the Local Authority Accounts (Scotland) Regulations 2014 that:
- Copies of the unaudited accounts of East Lothian Council and the Integration Joint Board for the period from 1 April 2017 to 31 March 2018 will be available for public inspection in the office of the Depute Chief Executive-Resources and People Services, John Muir House, Brewery Park, Haddington, East Lothian, EH41 3HA, between the hours of: 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Thursday; and 9.00am to 4.00pm Friday; from 1 July 2018 to 21 July 2018.
- A copy of the accounts are also available on this website.
- Any person interested may inspect a copy of the abstract(s) of the accounts to be audited, all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts related thereto, and may take copies of any or all parts of the accounts;
Any person interested may object to the accounts or to any part of those accounts, no later than 21 July 2018 by:
- sending their objection in writing, together with a statement of the grounds thereof, to the auditor, Audit Scotland, 4th Floor, 102 West Port, Edinburgh, EH3 9DN
- sending a copy of that objection and statement to the authority and to any officer of the authority who may be concerned, both at the office of the Depute Chief Executive-Resources and People Services, John Muir House, Brewery Park, Haddington, East Lothian, EH41 3HA.
The auditor shall, if requested by the person objecting, the authority, or by any officer of the authority who may be concerned, afford to that person or authority or officer, as the case may be, an opportunity of appearing before and being heard by the auditor with respect to that objection; and any such person or officer may so appear and be heard either personally or by a representative.
Head of Council ResourcesJohn Muir House, Brewery Park, Haddington
15 June 2018