We are looking for a new carer representative and a new independent sector representative
The East Lothian IJB (Integration Joint Board) is the body that oversees the work of the East Lothian Health and Social Care Partnership (ELHSCP). ELHSCP is responsible for ensuring that systems, procedures and resources are in place to improve adult health and social care services in East Lothian, shift the balance of care so that we are able to deliver more services in community settings, reduce inequalities and improve health and care outcomes for local people.
The IJB’s remit includes:
- having an overview of planning and commissioning integrated services for health and social care (including approving allocation of integrated budget)
- ensuring a successful partnership between the various stakeholders, for example, clinicians, housing, the third and independent sectors
- providing assurance to the NHS Lothian Board and East Lothian Council that the Health and Social Care Partnership is working within its delegated authority.
Two of our current members are retiring so we are looking for:
- a member who will represent the views of carers
- a member who will represent the views of the independent health and care sector.
If you would like to be considered for membership as a representative of any of the groups above, you will need to demonstrate that:
- you have a comprehensive understanding of the sector you wish to represent
- you can provide evidence of the networks you will be using to gauge the prevailing views in your sector
- you are able to articulate these views and represent the interests of your sector within a collective decision-making group.
For an information and application pack, please email email@example.com
Applications must be received by midnight on 31 July 2018.
Interviews in week beginning 20 August 2018