Recall advice notice for French cheese product sold in East Lothian and Edinburgh
L’EARL Mounier of France are recalling some batches of their Cheese AOP Pelardon after finding traces of Salmonella in the product.
A small quantity of this product has been sold by Cheesee Peasee, the Cheese Van in East Lothian and Edinburgh between Friday 27 July 2018 and Sunday 12 August 2018.
The company has already taken steps to remove the products from the market and has a product recall notice on their website and information on the Cheese Van. However, if you have some of this product, do not eat it and return it to Cheesee Peasee for a full refund.
The Product details are:
- Cheese AOP Pelardon
- All batches produced between 10/07/2018 and 29/07/2018
- Best Before (DLUO) dates between 10/09/18 and 29/09/2018
Locations of where the products have been sold:
- Fridays North Berwick 5 pm to 7.30 pm
- Saturdays Meadow Place, Edinburgh 10 am to 6 pm
- Sundays Stockbridge Market (corner of Saunders Street and Kerr Street)
If you have recently returned from abroad with this product, please do not consume it but dispose of it instead. If you have consumed this cheese and have food poisoning symptoms, please contact your local GP or NHS 24. For further information or guidance, contact East Lothian Council, Environmental Health on 01620 827365 or email@example.com