Funding for business
Help and Support for businesses during the COVID-19 restrictions
This page will be revised as quickly as possible in response to Government updates. If you have an enquiry, please email email@example.com
Discretionary Business Support Grant
Applications for this fund are now closed.
Strategic Framework Business Fund
Applications for The Strategic Framework Business Fund are now closed.
Other sources of grants and funding:
- Market and Festival Attendance Fund - read more
Digital Enablement Loan
The Digital Enablement Loan is a Scottish Government initiative to provide loans to Scottish SMEs who wish to improve their digital capabilities and capacity.
- borrow between £5k - £100k
- interest free
- up to 5 years repayment terms
- no early repayment fees
East Lothian Investments Ltd
ELI Ltd is a not-for-profit company, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, providing interest-free loans to East Lothian businesses. It is managed by a Fund Manager and governed by a Board of Directors.
- companies must be based within East Lothian
- loans can be applied for up to £15,000 and are interest-free with a 5% arrangement fee
- applications can be for any purpose, except debt repayment
- loans awarded will normally be re-paid over a term of 48 months
- open to businesses at all stages and all sectors and types of businesses, including start up
- upfront repayment holiday may be available, if required
More information, including applicant guidance and application available visit East Lothian Investments.
North Berwick Trust grants
North Berwick Trust is offering grants to hard-hit businesses based in North Berwick to help them survive the COVID-19 emergency. Grants of up to £5,000 will be awarded every month for at least the next 6 months, depending on COVID-19 developments. Further information and application details are here.
BT Small Business Support Scheme
BT has introduced a range of new measures to help small business boost their connectivity, cash flow and confidence. Find out more.