- Musselburgh Library
- 10 Bridge Street, Musselburgh, East Lothian
- EH21 6AG
- 01620 827827
- Opening Times
Musselburgh Library is open for browsing, click and collect and PC sessions.
Hearing Aid batteries and waste container covers will also be given out from these facilities.
Customers should make an appointment for a PC session by telephone or email.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 5.00pm
Wednesday 10:00am -1:00pm and 2:00pm to 5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Click and Collect Service
Borrowers are able to order specific titles or a selection of items up to a maximum of 6 per person and collect them from the library. When an order is placed, you will be asked to choose a day and time that is convenient to you for collection. Unless you hear back from us, you will need to visit the library during this time and we will provide you with your items. Use the Click and Collect service
Contact details for Musselburgh Library:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone: call East Lothian Council on 01620 827827 and ask for Musselburgh Library
Apply or renew online at Gov.uk. If you need assistance to apply for or renew a Blue Badge please telephone 0131 6535220 to make a telephone appointment with one of our staff.
- Library Catalogue
- Regular Events
Please note that all library events, clubs and activities have been suspended until further notice. Bookbug sessions, children and teen book recommendations, Lego, science and craft ideas can all be found on our weekly activity programme on our Facebook page.
- Adult Active Crafts - every Tuesday 2-4pm. Crafting making. £5 per session.
- Book group - first Saturday of the month at 10.15am
- Bookbug sessions ( for under 5's)- every Thursday and Saturday at 10.30am.
- Chatterbooks Children's book group (for Primary 4-7)- first Saturday of the month at 2pm.
- Homework Club ( for Primary 5 and 6)- every Tuesday from 3.45pm to 4.30pm ( term time only). No need to book and it's free.
- Lego club - (for 5-12 year olds)- second Friday of the month at 12.45pm - 1.45pm ( children under 8 must be accompanied by an adult).
- Learn computer basics - available on demand (Learn computer basics or iPad learner sessions)
- Microbits Code Club ( for 8-12 year olds & graduates of the Scratch code club) - every Thursday at 4pm. Contact library to book.
- Scratch Code club for Beginners (for 8-12 year olds)- every Monday from 4pm - 5pm. Contact the library to book.
- Facilities and Services
- Boardmaker Communication Software
- Disabled access
- Doggy Bags
- DVDs and Music CD's
- Free Wi-Fi / Internet access
- Free hearing aid batteries given out to those with NHS hearing aids - bring in the yellow audiology record book
- Foodbank - list of suggested donations available in the library
- 10 Public access computers and colour printer (A4 & A3)
- Order replacement recycling boxes and food caddy liners
- Photocopier/Scanner (colour/black and white) and Lamination
- Recycling box covers
- Self-Service Machines - don't wait in a queue, scan and stamp your own books!