Records, appeals and complaints


We keep a record of everything that you agree with your co-ordinator and supporter and also any plans you make.

We will ask you who else should be given permission to see your records, such as other workers who can help you.

You will be given copies of all your forms and records - remember, this is personal information, so keep it safe and don't leave it lying around.

For further information please read the:

Appeals and complaints

If you are unhappy with a decision made about the kind of support you are given, or a decision not to give support, the worker involved should try to resolve this as soon as possible.

If you are still unhappy, tell the worker; they will give you information about the appeals procedure and complaints procedure.  

To make a complaint or an appeal, you can:

You can also get support by calling the Children's Rights Officer on 07985 046 739