Be part of the conversation!
East Lothian's population is ageing and we want to involve you in the planning of older people's services.
Find out how you can get involved.
East Lothian Health and Social Care Partnership (ELHSCP) is responsible for health and social care services in East Lothian.
The ELHSCP Partnership consists of two organisations, NHS Lothian and East Lothian Council working together to provide the best health, best care and best value for East Lothian's communitities.
- 21/11/2023 East Lothian launches dedicated dementia strategy
- 20/11/2023 Award for art installations at East Lothian Community Hospital
- 15/11/2023 Lifesaving AED available at Musselburgh Primary Care Centre
- 07/11/2023 Dedicated Orthopaedic Rehabilitation Ward in East Lothian
- 30/10/2023 Care Inspectorate's praise for East Lothian Homecare Service
- 25/10/2023 Crookston Care Home shines with top marks from Care Inspectorate
- 20/10/2023 A Scottish NHS first for East Lothian Community Hospital
- 05/10/2023 New OPAT Service now available at East Lothian Community Hospital