There are a number of Mid Market housing landlords within East Lothian which provide housing in different area of East Lothian. Each landlord has their own criteria for applicants, but generally applicants should have a local connection to the area and be able to show that they could not afford market rents depending on the property size and type that you require.
- MMR properties are delivered by Housing Associations and some private developers.
- MMR homes are more expensive than Social Rent but cheaper than the Private Rented Sector.
- Monthly rent is set based on the local average local income and property prices.
- MMR is aimed at households who have a consistent income and have a local connection.
- The Housing Association or Developer is responsible for all repairs and maintenance of the property.
- Properties are advertised on this website and via Rightmove, Citylets and Zoopla.