East Lothian Council and the Scottish Government are actively encouraging planning applications to be submitted online using the ePlanning.scot service.
All drawings submitted online should have a scale bar marked on them.
You can complete applications for consents including:
- Planning Permission
- Listed Building Consent
- Conservation Area Consent
- Advertisement Consent
- Prior Notification and Approval
- Certificate of Lawfulness - Existing Use
- Certificate of Lawfulness - Proposed Use
- Post Submission Additional Documents
- Notice of Review
- Appeals against Refusals and other decisions
- Appeals Notice
- Tree Works - Please note: This will be passed our Landscape team to deal with.
Having problems with the proposal address?
If your address is either too long or not showing in the dropdown list please see the pictorial guide on how to add a unique address.