Who is get connected for?
- East Lothian young people referred by staff from Children’s Services, Education. Connected Communities or third sector organisations
- aged 11 – 18 years old who have struggled with Covid restrictions
- at risk of poor mental health, social isolation, family/placement breakdown, offending, disengagement or poor attendance at school
How to refer to get connected
- have a discussion with the young person about what kind of activities they’d be interested in
- complete the referral form below with the young person’s permission
Download the Get Connected referral form