Access the latest content online
Libby, by OverDrive eAudiobooks and eBooks
** Following a delay with the final stages of transition from RB digital we now have limited access to eAudio and eBooks on Libby. We will update this page as the full catalogue becomes available. Thank you for your patience**
Borrow ebooks and audiobooks, to read on your phone or tablet using the Libby app by OverDrive. Libby is the one-tap reading app from our library where you can borrow ebooks and digital audiobooks for free. You can stream books with Wi-Fi or mobile data, or download them for offline use and read anytime.
Libby is free and easy to get started. Download the app and Learn more
If you currently access eResources using Kindle Fire please access the OverDrive app
Got questions about Libby, the one-tap reading app from our library? Get your common, or not-so-common questions answered or get help with specific features to make the most of your in-app experience by visiting the Libby help section.
Bolinda BorrowBox eAudiobooks and eBooks
Access a variety of eBooks and eAudiobooks for adults and children by downloading the Borrowbox app available from the Apple App Store, Google Play or Amazon Apps.
You will need your Library Membership Number and an email address.
- enter your Library Membership Number where it asks for a username
- if you have a Membership Number beginning with B, include the B and the 9 digits.
- if you have a 16-digit smartcard number, enter the first 14 digits only (ignore the last two digits)
- if you have an online Membership number beginning with H, enter the H and 7 digits
- your PIN/password is the last four digits of your Library Membership Number (the password for the username 12345678912345 is 2345 - this is the last four digits of the 14 numbers)
Full instructions are available in the help section on the Borrowbox website.