Access the latest content online
RBdigital eAudiobooks and eBooks
We are moving this service to a new provider on 3 May.
If you already have RBdigital eAudiobooks and eBooks you will still be able to access them until the end of April, however it is no longer possible to download new books.
We will update information on this page with details of the new service.
Get in touch via email if you have any concerns or questions
Bolinda BorrowBox eAudiobooks and eBooks
Access a variety of eBooks and eAudiobooks for adults and children by downloading the Borrowbox app available from the Apple App Store, Google Play or Amazon Apps.
You will need your Library Membership Number and an email address.
- enter your Library Membership Number where it asks for a username
- if you have a Membership Number beginning with B, include the B and the 9 digits.
- if you have a 16-digit smartcard number, enter the first 14 digits only (ignore the last two digits)
- if you have an online Membership number beginning with H, enter the H and 7 digits
- your PIN/password is the last four digits of your Library Membership Number (the password for the username 12345678912345 is 2345 - this is the last four digits of the 14 numbers)
Full instructions are available in the help section on the Borrowbox website.