Pressreader eMagazines and eNewspapers
Pressreader provides full content digital replicas of more than 7000 titles from 100 countries in 60 languages, and allows users to views magazines and newspapers on-screen exactly as they would appear in a familiar print edition.
Advanced features include keyword searching, language translation, text-to-voice, article sharing, and social networking. Content is always up to date and is often available before print editions
How do I access Pressreader?
The way that users access Pressreader has changed. Users now sign in through the Pressreader website or Pressreader app using their Library Membership Card
- if you have a membership number beginning with B, enter the B and the 9 numbers
- if you have a 16-digit smartcard number, enter the first 14 digits only (with no spaces)
- if you have an online membership number beginning with H, enter the H and the 7 numbers
For full instructions on how to access Pressreader via a web browser or via the app, download the Pressreader guide.
If you are an existing Pressreader user with a personalised Pressreader account, the guide will also give instructions on how to link your library membership number with your personalised account.
Please note - users get 30 days of access to Pressreader and once this access has expired you will need to sign out and sign back into the app or website using your library card number to reactivate for a further 30 days access.
Or download the Pressreader app to your mobile device.
If you already have an account for RBdigital eBooks/eAudiobooks, RBdigital Comics, Qello Concerts by Stingray or The Great Courses, you can use these log-in details. If not, you will need to create a new account:
- enter your Library Membership Number
- if you have a Membership Number beginning with B, enter the B and the 9 numbers
- if you have a 16-digit Smartcard Number, enter the first 14 digits only (with no spaces)
- if you have an online Membership number beginning with H, enter the H and the 7 numbers
Full instructions are available on the RBdigital eMagazines website, including links to the RBdigital app.