There are several Book Groups meeting throughout East Lothian. They usually get together about once a month, in the library or private home.
New members are always very welcome and if there isn't an existing group near you, we can consider starting up a new one.
The Book Groups meet as follows:
- Dunbar Library: meets on the second Monday of the month at 7.00pm.
- East Linton: the second Tuesday of the month at 10.30am. Walk And Talk Book Group meets on the first Tuesday of every month at 10am
- Gullane Library: meets on the first Thursday of every month at 2.30pm. Contact the library for details.
- Haddington Library: the group meets on the third Tuesday of the month from 6pm - 7pm. Chatterbooks, the junior book group, meet fortnightly on Tuesdays 3.30pm-4.30pm. Walk And Talk Book Group meet the first Wednesday of the month at 10.15am.
- Longniddry Library: meets on the first Wednesday of the month at 5pm. Chatterbooks, the junior book group for 7-10 year olds meets on alternative Saturdays at 10.30am
- Musselburgh Library: first Saturday of every month at 10.15am for adults. We also have a junior book group, 'Chatterbooks', for primary 4-7 which meets on the second Saturday of the month at 2pm
- North Berwick Library: Lit Lot group meets on the second Thursday of the month at 6.00pm and McInstosh group meets on the third Thursday of the month at 6.00pm.
- Ormiston Library: meets on the first Friday of the month at 3.30pm.
- Port Seton Library: meets on the first Tuesday of the month at 7.00pm.
For further information please contact your local library.