Please note that all library events, clubs and activities have been suspended until further notice.
There are several Book Groups meeting throughout East Lothian. They usually get together about once a month, in the library or private home.
New members are always very welcome and if there isn't an existing group near you, we can consider starting up a new one.
The Book Groups meet as follows:
- Dunbar Library: meets on the second Monday of the month at 7.00pm.
- East Linton: the second Tuesday of the month at 10.30am. Walk And Talk Book Group meets on the first Tuesday of every month at 10am
- Gullane Library: meets on the first Thursday of every month at 2.30pm- 3.30pm. Contact the library for details.
- Haddington Library: the group meets on the third Tuesday of the month from 6pm - 7pm. Chatterbooks, the junior book group, meet fortnightly on Thursdays 3.30pm-4.30pm. Walk And Talk Book Group meet the first Wednesday of the month at 10.15am.
- Longniddry Library: meets on the first Wednesday of the month at 5pm. Chatterbooks, the junior book group for 7-9 year olds meets on alternative Saturdays at 10.30am
- Musselburgh Library: first Saturday of every month at 10.15am for adults. We also have a junior book group, 'Chatterbooks', for primary 4-7 which meets on the first Saturday of the month at 2pm
- North Berwick Library: Lit Lot group meets on the second Thursday of the month at 6.00pm and McIntosh group meets on the third Thursday of the month at 6.00pm. Morning Bookgroup last Tuesday of the month at 11am.
- Ormiston Library: meets on the first Friday of the month at 3.30pm.
- Port Seton Library: meets on the first Tuesday of the month at 7.00pm.
For further information please contact your local library.